Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Babies on a plane

There were two small babies on our transatlantic flight the other day, both two rows in front of us. One has a story worth telling, but I'm too tired to do so right now. If the other had a story, I don't know it; he was just adorable. The longer I sat there, the more I wanted to hold him and stroke his soft baby head. He cried for most of the flight, and his mother seemed to be having a lot of trouble calming him (and having her own parents on the flight only seemed to make her want to pass him off to them), which only made the desire to cuddle him and soothe him that much stronger. Mmmm...babies.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've run into some pretty cute babies on flights too. One I remember in particular played hide and seek with me for hours, peeking behind his seat. I dropped something into the aisle and leaned to pick it up. He figured that out and popped his head over there to keep playing.